Booking Terms & Conditions
Our offices are open 7 days a week throughout the year from 08.00hrs to 17.00hrs. Please note the following booking terms & conditions:
- 25% Deposit is required to confirm bookings, payable to your travel agent
- Cancellation more than 30 days before travel : Loss of deposit
- Cancellation within 30 days of travel : 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 7 days of travel : 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 24hrs / no show : 100% cancellation fee
- All bookings must be made in writing via telex, email or fax
- Any booking changes must be made in writing before our reservationists will confirm them
- All cancellations must be made in writing
- “No shows” will be charged in full
- The right is reserved to amend/cancel bookings subject to weather conditions or any unforeseen event
- Where stated, minimum persons do apply
- Minimum age differs depending on the activity. Please refer to the product description or contact us
- Group Tour Leaders may receive discounted or free travel at our discretion
- If a guest is sick and can provide a Doctor's Note : 100% refund
Generally, payment must be made in full 7 days prior to date of travel.
Approved account holders
Payment must be made within 30 days of receipt of Statement. Any payment outstanding after 30 days will result in temporary closure of your account. Payments outstanding after 90 days will lead us to close your account permanently.
All our products and activity have a public liability insurance policy with South African Tourism Industry Broker (SATIB) and LOYDS OF LONDON.
It is compulsory for all guest to have a personal medical and travel insurance